Sunday, September 17, 2006

thanks

I am so happy that this is now and not last year. What a horrible birthday 27 was. fighting in the street in providence.
Let's all take a moment and appreciate life changes.
thanks whole foods for bringing a lot of lovely people into my life whom I now couldn't live without. thanks burns for finally leaving. thanks ali for putting up with my nonesense all summer and still always being my sister. thanks katie for plates, silverware, and table tennis and so much more, wow. thanks sarah for being lovely and always wearing the same outfit as me. thanks victoria for bailing me out of jail at five in the morning. thanks walley for being my favorite fellow supervisor, thanks rin for being adorable. thanks erin for moving in with me even though I am a giant slob and am crazy. thanks jeff for feeding me and reminding me how good it is to take care of myself physically. thank you all art night people for making me feel cool and arty and like I am creating my own social scene. thanks forbes library in northampton for lending me the magnetc fields 69 love songs which I listen to everyday. and thanks everyone else I love, I don't know how I got on this train of thought. ok I'll stop, I think the bleach fumes from my hair are getting to me...but I do feel really really grateful right now. and thanks to me for not going nuts and for surviving over just a riduiculous glorious painful reawkening nuts awe-inspiring crazy year.

No comments: