Monday, September 18, 2006

feet full of glass. yay.

so tonight after I got home I finally got around to emptying that box that burns mailed me last week. So much broken glass. It's almost all glassware, and half of it completely smashed. why why why did she packed all that stuff up, take it with her, then mail it back haphazardly so it's broken? I didn't ask for it. And where the fuck is my silverware, if she mailing things back and all.
So that was a fun box of broken glass. And being me, I dumped it all over the kitchen, and now I have feet full of glass. yay.
I don't know. I was already in a weird mood. Probably that's why I dealt with the box tonight, even though I didn't get home from work until after 11:30, and I managed to get pulled over for speeding on king street on my way home too.
I feel like a need to deal with things. Like there are both literal and figurative objects in corners that need to be taken care off. Damn it, I need to sit down and pay bills too.
Why oh why can't I focus?

No comments: