Saturday, September 16, 2006

strangely happy

I've had a very lovely day of very cinematic experiences. I keep feeling like a character in a film, having some classic, essential experience. Also I feel like I've gone a full range from teenager to glamour girl through the course of the day, to back in my own bedroom.
I've bought a lot of vegetables, I bought a lot of books, I bought a lot of makeup, I bought glue sticks and a black marker, I took a nap on a dock by a lake in the sun, I walked in the woods, I had a cookie for breakfast, I had fancy cocktails on a porch in the dark, I spent a lot of time in the sun, I wore high heels and bright red lipstick...and I had a lot of good conversation too. And good food. And I feel really alive and energtic and interested in words and images and people.
And in my life. I feel really interested in my life, and it's fall and the air feels so good to me and pretty good in my body right now, and even sexy in a way.
This is really cheesy, I know. But I really do feel oddly content right now, even though there's no real reason why I should be.
I'm sure by tomorrow my emotional rollercoaster will take me someplace else, but right now, I'm ok.
And I like writing this blog. Gives me something to do to indulge my verbal side besides identical surveys.

No comments: