Tuesday, August 26, 2008

looking forward

to buying camping equipment and camping with greg this fall. i can't wait to own my own tent. and wake up outside again, which i haven't done since i was eighteen on the last camping trip ali and ira and i went on. and roasting things in camp fires! and those nights looking into the fires, talking, no tv or reading or other distractions.

to not driving back and forth to ny every week and having more time and making more art. or any art outside my sketchbook. although i have been good this summer about really working in my sketchbook consistently. and writing a lot.

to practicing the drums and actually having band practice. and making my awesome mysoulisatigerloomingoverthecity tshirt design a reality.

to planning my 30th birthday party on saturday september 20th! best party ever.

No comments: