Sunday, October 8, 2006

words?...breasts...

I noticed that I had a lot of words in my outfit today. That was interesting. My earrings said "fabulous." My pin said "i love me." my t-shirt said "upstair used books new bedford, ma." I had on my kitty cat jacket, which has the pin holding the pocket together which says "I'm a cowboy's cowgirl." My bag says "f*@k" a lot. I was in line at the woodstar and some guy in front of me was staring at me, and I realized he was reading me. Or he was staring at my newly giant breasts which katie wouldn't stop commenting on the other night. I guess it is pretty outrageous to wear a pin right at your cleavage reading "i love me" and wear a lot of glitter between your breasts and low cut white t-shirts, but whatever. If they have to suddenly be giant, why not.

No comments: