Tuesday, January 30, 2007

random favorite things

Because I have a weird OCD tendency to want to list things, yes. This nonsense below. Things that make life awesome. Are:

Some of my favorite books: Haruki Murakami, "The Wind-up Bird Chronicles," A.S. Byatt, "Little Black Book of Short Stories," Zadie Smith, The Autograph Man," Kate Atkinson, Not the End of the World," Iris Murdoch, "A Word Child", Poppy Z. Brite, "Liquor".

And,
some IMAGES:
1. noodles
2. chicken legs
3. eggs
4. deserts
5. cities

FOODS:
1. hummus
2. saag paneer
3. scallops
4. sushi
5. mashed potatoes

That's all. That's just what I've been thinking about. For whatever reason.

AND,

I love Tom Waits, Britney Spears, and Bjork a lot. And I'd like to visit Toyko, Bombay, Iceland, Morroco, and Prague.

Why do I think and write these things? I do not know.

No comments: